Skate R Die Skate R Die

4/5 Animation was great, but I think you could have done a bit more with it storywise.

The Peter Ball The Peter Ball

This is one of the most horrible things I have ever seen on newgrounds. if I hadn't been laughing at the shitty grammar, horrible voice acting, and crap animation I would have scored it lower.

Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil Poké-King-of-the-Mon-Hil

Voices were spot on! This was one of the more original parodies I have seen in a while!

Hipster Kickball Hipster Kickball

It would be great if I could have more than 1 out followed by 1 inning. I catch a'l their kicks and they catch all of mine so it's back and forth 0-0 tied games. Stupid as hell.

pixeljamgames responds:

Just fixed the one inning bug... please try it again! :)

SL Zombie ShotZ SL Zombie ShotZ

My previous review was deleted, so I thought I would try again. This game was terrible, you should focus on either horror pop-up/flash videos, or arcade shooting style games... And work on them for an additional year before submitting them.

Tales of Carmelot Tales of Carmelot

Awesome game. I had no issues with a the "glitch" everyone keeps encountering. Great job Death Tiger! And great voice acting Plasmarift, if you need any further voice acting in the future, please let me know I'd be happy to help.

Washington Redskins New Mascot Washington Redskins New Mascot

Delicious and funny.

Parappa Sculpture Parappa Sculpture

Parappa the rapper!!!! Much love!!!
KICK PUNCH BLOCK!