Hipster Kickball Hipster Kickball

It would be great if I could have more than 1 out followed by 1 inning. I catch a'l their kicks and they catch all of mine so it's back and forth 0-0 tied games. Stupid as hell.

pixeljamgames responds:

Just fixed the one inning bug... please try it again! :)

SL Zombie ShotZ SL Zombie ShotZ

My previous review was deleted, so I thought I would try again. This game was terrible, you should focus on either horror pop-up/flash videos, or arcade shooting style games... And work on them for an additional year before submitting them.

Tales of Carmelot Tales of Carmelot

Awesome game. I had no issues with a the "glitch" everyone keeps encountering. Great job Death Tiger! And great voice acting Plasmarift, if you need any further voice acting in the future, please let me know I'd be happy to help.

Hipstercalypse Hipstercalypse

I had a lot of fun! Well done, simple and fun design, well worth it!
Hint/Spoiler: If you can't figure out the bank code check the wallet in your room on the dresser.

Shark Bait Shark Bait

Not too bad, ust enough difficulty at first. But it gets redundant as there is no ending, at least not for me and the 30 mins straight I played.

Pico goes to Hell Pico goes to Hell

Not necessarily horrible, but not good. Post a finished product that doesn't frustrate people seeking a finishing reward.

Super Mega Ultra Battle R Super Mega Ultra Battle R

I fucking love marshmallow shooting mechs.

Make Everyone Okay Make Everyone Okay

Simple process of elimination. The game got very repetitive, as did the music as well.

0x6a61686e responds:

It's only simple process of elimination if you choose to fall back to trial and error, rather than solving intently. :p

Helmet Heroes Helmet Heroes

What a cool game! I create a character, see a neat little action sequence, then get to stare at a white loading screen! Low and behold, I refresh thrice times and get the same thing! What voodoo is this???

Shark Rodeo Shark Rodeo

The world will never know that I rode for 00:09:54 because I couldn't submit my score. Bad day.